3.24.2011

the last song

 

The Last Song.  Exactly one week after watching this film, I lost the most important man in my life…  I can still remember how emotional I was while watching it.  I felt that in more ways than one, that Nicholas Sparks’ masterpiece tugged my heart to its very core.  I can relate so much to Ronnie on how she tried to be there for his dad until his last breath…just exactly what I did…  In the movie, Ronnie and her dad Steve connected thru music while my Fuder and I had this connection thru good food and good conversation. 

I have so many memories of him kept in my heart but this film also reminds me how lucky I am to have that kind of relationship with my Fuder.  The level of pain of losing him is much still the same, needless to say, while writing this blog, tears began to well up in my eyes… it’s just not the same without him.  I have so much fear that one day, I can no longer recall his voice and the tone of his laughter.  I don’t want that to happen…

Now, I’m trying so hard to live my life the way he wanted me to live it.  I want him to be proud of me even he’s already up there.  I am now 33 and I will get older, but to him, I will always be his little girl… his bunso…

I love you ‘Tay! ♥ 


♥ ♥ ♥

p.s. btw, this is something i learned from my fuder
"Dreaming is free so dream without limits, no boundaries."

03.24.2011

2 comments:

Pinch of thoughts said...

parang ayoko panoorin yan..sniff sniff

BALOTSKI said...

hahaha! watch mo maganda yun =) lalo ka na, lam ko how much you love ur dad =)