9.22.2011

my beautiful disaster

i was in the mood to invent a new product for toddler cakes
in time for the holidays.

my initial plan was to create a cake that will attract the attention of kids, handy to eat that even adults will enjoy.  but for some "unfortunate" events, my chocolates didn't "cooperate".  i didn't want to trash all those chocolates because obviously, they're VERY VERY costly....

i heard once from a chef that when it comes to cooking and baking, nothing is wasted...

so balotski... what should you do?  

aha!
lightbulb moment 
:p

(special thanks to ferrero rocher because the thought of it gave me an amazing idea hehe)

so folks, i present to you my new baby
toddler cakes' new product
MY BEAUTIFUL DISASTER
.
.
.

triple chocolate fudge ball





it's your sinful moist chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream rolled in white chocolate and drizzled with chocolate sauce on top

every bite surely gives delight

pixies courtesy by toddler cakes ♥

No comments: