2.18.2014

the captain

i keep on saying this but i am truly blessed for having you in my life.  you have witnessed my ups and downs, and in all those moments, you were there for me.  you already knew what's happening to me even before i realized it myself.  you're always ready to lend a hand and a shoulder to lean on even before i asked.  everytime i text you, "san ka?", you already knew that something's wrong...

also, thank you for believing in me.  you just don't how my heart swelled when you encouraged me to audition in pinoy masterchef.  though i didn't try it, it's enough that someone as good as you has faith in me.  thank you too for being so patient and sometimes "not so" patient everytime i become pasaway he-he... :p

i am so lucky that you are not just my friend but a sister as well.  i started to see the world with you and i know that we will see the rest of the world together with our other sisters =)  

you've been a great sister, friend, daughter, leader, colleague, lahat-lahat na! =) kaya nga for me, you will always be the alpha and the captain and no one can ever take that away from you.  i just hope and pray that someday, sooner than soon, you will also be the captain of someone's heart ;-)

again, happy birthday Sis Yen!  i love you to the moon and back and more! 


 

No comments: